(Optical Interface for Pc to Arcade Controls) is an interface for
easily connecting optical-type arcade control devices including
trackballs and spinners to a PC for use with emulators such as MAME.
- One USB cable handles up to
two trackballs and 4 spinners/rotary joysticks.
- No external power needed.
- The active control
(trackball or rotary) is automatically selected.
- Supports buffered controls
(Happ, Ultimarc U-Trak) or unbuffered (Suzo, Wico, Ultimarc 2 1/4),
high or low polarity.
- Configurable via software
utility for active high/active low.
- Full-Speed USB Interface. 16
- Will work alongside PS/2 or
USB mouse if required.